The ACM does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend POPL. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your name as it appears on your passport
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (POPL 2018)
- Your Registration Confirmation Number or the name of your paper for authors
- If you have a paper accepted, provide title and indicate if you are ‘sole’ or ‘co-’ author
- Visa support letters are issued via e-mail and the original is mailed to your postal address.
See the ACM Visa Support Letters page for updates to this policy.
Warning: Make sure to apply for the visa support well on time; it may take longer than stated on the ACM page.