Registered user since Mon 13 Oct 2014
Name: Ilya Sergey
Bio: I am a lecturer (assistant professor) at University College London.
Prior to joining UCL, I was a postdoctoral researcher at IMDEA Software Institute (Madrid, Spain). I defended my PhD in 2012 in the DistriNet research group at the Department of Computer Sciences of KU Leuven (Belgium). Before that I received my MSc degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from Saint Petersburg State University (Russia) in 2008.
My research interests dwell in the area of the design and implementation of programming languages, including but not limited to program semantics, certified programming, concurrency and abstract interpretation. I am particularly interested in developing verification techniques and static analyses for higher-order and concurrent programs.
Country: United Kingdom
Affiliation: University College London
Personal website: http://ilyasergey.net
Research interests: Concurrency, Type Theory, Static Program Analysis, Program Verification, Proof Assistants
POPL 2018 Activities
- Author of Programming and Proving with Distributed Protocols within the Research Papers-track in POPL 2018
- Author of Mechanising Blockchain Consensus within the CPP 2018-track in CPP 2018
- Author of Programming and Proving with Distributed Protocols within the Artifact Evaluation-track in POPL 2018
- Session Chair of Semantics and Synthesis (part of CoqPL 2018)
- Programme Co-Chair in Program Committee for CoqPL 2018
- Programme Co-Chair in Organizing Committee for CoqPL 2018
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile